- TRANSMISSION DIAGNOSIS.
- DISC ROTOR – Remove & Replace – Front,Both – [Includes: Repack Wheel Bearings (where applicable) and replace Pads (if necessary). DOES NOT include refinishing.]
- TIE ROD &/OR END – Remove & Replace – Outer,Both – [Includes: Adjust toe-in only. NOTE: Deduct .4 if alignment is also performed. NOTE: Manufacturer recommends removal of Rack and Pinion Steering Gear when replacing Inner Tie Rod End(s) on some models. If
- CONTROL ARM – Remove & Replace – Lower,Both – [DOES NOT include alignment.]
- Change engine oil & replace oil filter Check tire pressure Check/Top fluids – Upto 1 Qt
- TRANSMISSION FLUSH.
- TRANSMISSION OIL PAN GASKET &/OR FILTER – Remove & Replace
ZACHORY O. gave our service a 5 star review on 11/10/2021