CRM Mitchell1 2022-03-17T22:00:24+00:002010 Dodge Caliber CRM Mitchell1 2022-03-17T22:00:24+00:00
- Tech inspected, and found coolant and oil leaking, added dye to the engine. Tech found oil leaking utilizing UV light oil leaking profusely from the valve cover gasket, and the lower engine oil pan gasket. Tech also found coolant reservoir empty, and coolant dripping to the ground. Pressure tested cooling system and found coolant leaking from upper radiator hose, and tested coolant pressure cap and found does not hold pressure. *Recommend replace valve cover gasket, and oil pan gasket. *Recommend replace upper radiator hose, and coolant pressure cap.
- Tech found code P0455 gross EVAP leak. Tech smoked EVAP system and found Purge control solenoid leaking, and the charcoal canister is also leaking at the seam. *Recommend replace the failed EVAP purge valve, and the failed charcoal canister.
- Tech performed diagnostics and found during actuation of A/C doors the blend door motor is broken internally and causing the clicking noise. *Recommend replace blend door motor and retest.
- Customer states replace oil pan as damaged at drain bolt and not covered by extended warranty
- Customer states replace failed gas cap
ARACELY C. gave our service a 5 star review on 3/15/2022